Executive Assistant Job Description
We are looking for an executive assistant to do the following…
You’ll be supporting business owners and senior executives with these kind of activities:
- Maintaining their appointment schedules and calendar.
- Planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel.
- Making travel arrangements including flight and hotel bookings.
- Maximizing the executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence.
- Drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information.
- Initiating phone calls on their behalf.
- Email management.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Conducting research on various topics.
- Providing customer/supplier support.
- Other executive admin responsibilities as needed.
- Support at event activations
- Management of some event activations.
- Available for up to 20 hours per week.
Your Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 1 years experience in administration and executive assistance.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work as needed.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of online tools and software.
- Ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and strong writing skills.
- Highly organized.
- A team player who is proactive, flexible and results-oriented
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines.
- Access to a reliable motor vehicle.
- Access to a reliable computer.
- Flexible hours
- Monthly stipend
- 100% remote (work from home)
- Ongoing mentorship to help you succeed
- A fun and collaborative team environment
- A positive company culture that understands work/life balance
- An opportunity to grow with a forward-thinking organization
- Free AIE gear
Please fill out the questionnaire here to continue this process. [LINK]